EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Italian Pappardelle Lemon Pasta
ITALIAN PAPPARDELLE PASTA AL LIMONE
1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
1 carton fresh mushrooms, sliced
Corn kernels off of 2 cobs
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 egg yolk
½ c. heavy cream
¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese, more for serving
Zest and juice of 2 lemons
8 ozs. Dried pappardelle pasta
2 T. butter
Chopped fresh parsley
Dried Italian seasoning
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yolk, cream, ½ c. Parmesan, and 1 t. salt.
- Zest the lemon over the bowl and squeeze juice from one lemon in bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In large skillet, drizzle a little olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Saute the peppers, mushrooms and corn for about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook pasta al dente. Drain pasta and add to bowl with lemon cream. Top with butter and with tongs gently toss pasta until coated.
- Add to skillet and mix with the veggies. Add the tomatoes, parsley and juice of other lemon. Mix well.
- Cover and place over low heat for about 5 minutes. Turn off and let sit for another 5 minutes. Taste for seasonings.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.