NO-BAKE VEGETARIAN ENCHILADASCarrot Sofrito:1 ¼ lbs. carrots, coarsely chopped1 small onion, chopped6 garlic cloves, peeled½…
QUICK AND EASY COBB SALAD WITH TANGY YOGURT DRESSING
6 strips bacon
½ c. plain yogurt (not fat free)
2 T. fresh lemon juice
1 T. olive oil
1 T. minced garlic
Kosher salt, black pepper
2-4 Romaine Hearts Lettuce, cut crosswise in half-inch strips
2 c. diced cooked skinless rotisserie chicken
1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
1 ripe avocado, diced
4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crispy, remove and drain on paper towel.
- When bacon has cooled, crumble.
- In bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss lettuce with 2 T. of dressing and place on serving platter.
- On top of lettuce, arrange chicken, tomatoes, avocado, blue cheese and bacon in rows.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve.