REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Petite Black Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
PETITE BLACK BEAN AND CHEESE ENCHILADAS
2 (10 count) pkg. miniature (4”) flour tortillas
1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15-oz.) can refried black beans
1 (8-oz.) can red enchiladas sauce
1 (4-oz.) can chopped green chiles
1 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
½ c. prepared pico de gallo
½ c. sour cream
3 T. thinly sliced green onions or fresh jalapenos
- Preheat oven 350.
- Gently tuck tortillas into 2 (12-cup muffin pans) sprayed with PAM.
- Bake until tortillas have hardened and browned slightly on sides, 10-12 minutes.
- Stir together black beans, refried beans, enchilada sauce and green chilies in a bowl.
- Divide mixture evenly among baked cups.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese melts, about 12-15 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top evenly with lettuce, pico, drizzle of sour cream and sprinkle with green onions or jalapenos.
*You can change up ingredients that you want to place in the tortilla cups. You can even add cooked ground meat or shredded cooked chicken, change the cheeses or add other veggies, etc.