REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Delicious Crawfish Queso
DELICIOUS CRAWFISH QUESO
3 T. canola oil
1 large onion, finely diced
3 fresh jalapenos, seeded and minced
2 T. minced garlic
Cajun seasoning, to taste
1 lb. crawfish tails, rough chop
16 oz. white restaurant-style cheese dip, cubed (QUESO-MELT, is one type) or just use your favorite Mexican cheese
2 (8-oz.) cans diced green chiles
1 c. whole milk
Tabasco to taste
1 T. sherry vinegar
Diced jalapeno, crawfish tails for garnish
Your favorite chips/crackers
- In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and jalapenos and cook 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, Cajun seasoning and cook another minute.
- Reduce heat and add crawfish, cheese dip, green chiles, milk, Tabasco and vinegar.
- Cook, stir occasionally, until cheese dip is melted, 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with diced jalapeno and crawfish tails.
*Google Queso Melt and you will see a picture of the cheese needed above.