TASTY GALETTE DE TOMATE2 ½ c. flour1 T. sugarSalt/black pepper1 c. cold butter, cut into…
PAULA DEEN’S SWEET POTATO TOFFEE PIE
½ (14.1-oz.) pkg. refrigerated piecrusts
3 c. mashed cooked sweet potatoes
2 ½ c. toffee bits, divided
1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
½ c. butter, melted and divided
1 t. vanilla
½ t. ground cinnamon
½ t. ground nutmeg
¼ t. salt
1 c. firmly packed light brown sugar
1 c. flour, sifted
- Preheat oven 350
- Press piecrust into bottom and up sides of 9” pie plate.
- Fold curst edges under and crimp.
- In bowl, beat sweet potato, 1 c toffee bits, condensed milk, ¼ c. melted butter, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt with mixer on medium speed until combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- In bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour, remaining toffee bits and remaining melted butter until well combined.
- Gently sprinkle onto pie.
- Bake uncovered 20 more minutes.
- Let cool completely. Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 3 days.