DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
PAULA DEEN’S MEATY SPINACH RAVIOLI BAKE
½ lb. ground sirloin
2 plum tomatoes, diced
1 yellow onion, minced
1 T. minced garlic
Kosher salt, black pepper
½ t. crushed red pepper
1 (24-oz.) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce (look for a top brand)
¼ c. chopped fresh parsley
1 (5-oz.) bag fresh baby spinach, rough chop
1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded Italian cheese blend
1 (24-oz.) pkg. frozen cheese ravioli
Fresh parsley, garnish
- Preheat oven 375. Spray 13×9” baking dish with PAM.
- In small Dutch oven, drizzle oil to cover bottom and place over medium heat.
- Add beef and cook until browned and crumbly.
- Stir in tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until tender.
- Stir in pasta sauce and parsley and cook until heated through. Taste for seasoning.
- Spread 1/3 of sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- Top with half of spinach, ½ c. cheese and ½ of ravioli. Repeat layers once.
- Top with remaining sauce and remaining cheese.
- Bake pasta until tender, 30-40 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with parsley.