Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
1 fresh red snapper, fillet with skin left on one side (acts like a shelf for the fish when baking) when cooked, the fish just flakes away from the skin.
2 lemons, sliced
2 limes, sliced
1 (12-oz.) pkg. of sliced onions, peppers, zucchini, squash, sugar snap peas, seasoned
1 (8-oz.) pkg. sliced wedges of portabella mushrooms, seasoned
1 (12-oz.) jar Marketside Sesame Ginger Dressing
Salt, red/black pepper
2 (Take and Shake Potatoes)-New product that requires only 3 minutes in microwave but I only do 1 ½ minutes because will finish cooking in oven.
1 lb. medium fresh shrimp, with tails on, seasoned
Chopped green onions
1. Tear two sheets of heavy-duty foil that will fit the size of our fish with all the trimmings to create a packet. You will make a “+” with the foil. Spray with PAM.
2. First layer on foil: Alternate slices of lemons and limes (1 of each); then season the veggies and place half of them on the lemons and limes; then top with half of the seasoned mushrooms.
3. Drizzle with some of the ginger dressing.
4. Place the seasoned fish on top of the mushrooms (skin side down). Drizzle with some of ginger dressing.
5. Place remaining lemons and limes, rest of veggies, mushrooms.
6. Cook potatoes on box (only cut in half the time.) Place around the fish.
7. Place the seasoned shrimp around the fish also.
8. Drizzle with remaining ginger dressing.
9. Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
10. Seal up packet and place on baking sheet.
11. Bake in 350 oven for 1 hour, depending on size of your fish. Can’t really overcook, the moisture keeps it from drying out.
*****The leftover fish makes great fish tacos.