4 medium sized fresh portobello mushrooms
1 (4-6 oz.) can crabmeat, drained and seasoned with a little salt and pepper
3 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
¼ onion, finely chopped
1 T. minced garlic
¼ c. white wine
1 c. half and half
6 oz. fresh baby spinach, rinsed and chopped
3 T. grated Parmesan cheese
¼ c. Panko breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven 350.
2. Remove stems from mushrooms and chop them. With spoon scrape out the gills on the underside of mushrooms. Set whole caps aside.
3. In frying skillet, drizzle bottom with olive oil and over medium heat, add onion, garlic and mushroom stems. Saute until soft.
4. Deglaze pan with wine.
5. Pour in half and half and mix well.
6. Add spinach and cook until soft.
7. Shake in parmesan and panko. Sauce will thicken when heated. Remove from heat.
8. On baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps, cavity side up.
9. Spoon enough of spinach mixture to fill the cap.
10. Place a few seasoned spoonfuls of crabmeat on top.
11. Top with mozzarella.
12. Bake for 20-30 minutes, just make sure cheese does not burn. Remove from oven and serve warm.