ALICE’S SEAFOOD CHOWDER3 sticks butter¼ c. minced garlic2 large onions, chopped2 green bell peppers, chopped4-6…
1 box of your favorite Brownie Mix
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place paper cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Take two Oreo cookies and place a layer of peanut butter between the two and place more peanut butter on the top of the Oreo.
- Place the stacked Oreos into the cupcake liner.
- Make the brownie mix following directions on the box.
- Pour some of the brownie mix over each Oreo stack in the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brownie mix is done.
- Pull out of the oven and let cool.
*You can change up the cookies and the brownie mix and add nuts, coconut, etc.