Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
LEMONY VEAL SCALLOPINI
1 lb. veal scallopini or cutlets, seasoned
1 c. Lemony Salad dressing
½ c. Worcestershire sauce
1 (6-8 oz.) container pearl onions, peeled
10 garlic cloves
1 carton sliced mushrooms
¼ c. white wine
¼ c. lemon juice
4 T. butter
2 T. olive oil
Zest of 2 lemons
1 lemon sliced
Chopped fresh basil
Chopped fresh oregano
- Season cutlets and place in ziplock bag. Add the Lemony Salad Dressing and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and marinate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- In large iron skillet, melt butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute the pearl onions, 3-5 minutes.
- Drain cutlets and place in skillet and sear 1-2 minutes per side, depending on size and thickness of cutlet. Remove cutlets.
- Lower heat and place in garlic cloves and mushrooms. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and lemon juice. Simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add cutlets back to skillet, top with lemon slice and garnish with chopped basil, oregano and lemon zest.
- Serve over butter noodles or rice.