SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
LEMONY EDAMAME ZOODLE DISH
1 (12-16 oz.) package of each zoodle (zucchini, yellow squash, butternut squash, carrots)
2 (8-oz.) frozen package of shelled edamame (cook according to package directions, drain)
1 c. Kraft Zesty Lime Dressing
2 (6-oz.) containers fresh pico de gallo
Dried red chili peppers, desired amount
Juice of 2 lemons
- Place all 4 containers of zoodles in a strainer. I like to rinse them and shake off excess water.
- In a large bowl, place the zoodles.
- Season with salt, black pepper, the lime dressing, olive oil, pico and red chili peppers.
- Mix well.
- Add the edamame beans. Mix well.
- Spray a large rimmed baking pan with PAM.
- Spread the zoodle mixture evenly on the pan.
- Place in 350 oven for 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally. Roast until tender.
- Remove from oven. Stir again. Taste for seasoning, if needed.