FROZEN CHOCOLATE PEANUT COVERED BANANAS ON A STICK1 c. semisweet chocolate morsels4 medium firm bananas,…
AMAZING AVOCADO-EGG SALAD SANDWICHES
6 boiled eggs
3 T. water
3 T. cider vinegar
1 T. sugar
/14 c. finely chopped celery
¼ c. mashed ripe avocado
1 T. Miracle whip or mayo
1 T. fresh lemon juice
1 T. Dijon mustard
Kosher salt/black pepper
3 T. dry-roasted salted sunflower seeds
8 slices whole-grain sunflower bread, toasted
1 c. baby arugula
4 heirloom tomato slices
- Combine water, vinegar and sugar in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until boiling.
- Add celery and let stand 15 minutes. Drain.
- Combine avocado, mayo, juice, mustard, salt and pepper in bowl. Stir well until smooth.
- Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Chop the eggs.
- Gently stir eggs, celery and sunflower seed into avocado mixture.
- Top 4 slices of bread with about ½ c. of egg mixture, ¼ c. arugula, 1 tomato slice and remaining bread slices.
*To prevent avocado from browning in leftover egg salad, place any remaining salad in a bowl and cover surface with plastic wrap. Then cover entire bowl tightly with plastic wrap.