WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
|Lamb Stew|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2-3 lbs. stewing lamb meat
- 1 ½ lbs. Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1-2 saffron threads
- 1-2 c. beef broth
- ½ c. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 oz. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dice potatoes, (you can peel if you like), place in cold water to keep from discoloring.
- In a pan heat olive oil land 1 oz. of butter, saute the onion and add meat. Season with salt, pepper, add saffron and jalapeno.
- When meat is browned, add a ladle of hot broth. Cover and continue cooking over medium heat for 30 minutes. Check occasionally and stir.
- Half way through cooking time, add potatoes, parsley and rest of butter. Season and add more broth if needed.
- The mixture should thicken as it cooks.
- Serve hot.
This Post Has 0 Comments