AWESOME SATSUMA MULE2 c. ice1 (750-ml) bottle Gingeroo*¾ c. fresh satsuma juice2 T. fresh lime…
|Heart Warming Irish Coffee|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Heart Warming Irish Coffee
- 1 c. freshly brewed hot coffee, not too weak
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 jigger Irish whiskey, about 1 ½ oz. or 3 T.
- Heavy cream, slightly whipped
- Fill the glass or mug with hot water to preheat it. Empty water out.
- Pour piping hot coffee into the warmed glass or mug about ¾ full.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Blend in the whiskey.
- Top with the whipped cream.
- Serve hot.
*****Sometimes you can set up a service area. Just have hot coffee brewing, place the sugar in a bowl, place the whiskey with some sort of measuring device and place the whipped topping in a bowl that is set in a bowl of ice cubes. If you have a very large group, you might just want to buy the Redi-Whip.