Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 6 finely chopped green onions
- 2 c. milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 T. butter
- 1 envelope instant mashed potatoes or make from scratch
- 2 c. hot, cooked, shredded cabbage
- Put green onions and milk in a deep saucepan.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add butter and seasonings. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add mashed potatoes packet and beat until light and fluffy.
- In a skillet over low heat, place cabbage, covered and cook until tender and hot. Does not take long. You may want to season cabbage and add about ½ c. water to keep the cabbage from sticking and burning.
- Add cabbage to potatoes and mix well.
- Season for taste.
- You can place in baking dish and set aside or serve immediately.
- If you have to reheat, cover with foil and heat in 325 oven until hot.
*****This recipe comes to me from my friend Madge Schiff who is an absolute fantastic cook and entertainer!