GRILLED RED SNAPPER WITH VEGGIES AND JUMBO LUMP CRABMEAT IN FOIL PACKETS1-2 lbs. fresh red…
INSTANT POT SUMMER SOUP
1 lb. cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1 (28-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
4 carrots, peeled and chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
3 T. minced garlic
½ c. Farro, brown rice or small pasta
6 c. chicken broth
2 T. olive oil
1 t. dried basil
1 t. dried oregano
Salt/black pepper to taste
2 Zucchini cut into small pieces
3 c. fresh corn kernels
Toppings: Parmesan, Lemon Juice, Plain Yogurt, Fresh Herbs
- Place everything except zucchini and corn in INSTANT POT.
- Set pressure for 20 minutes. Release steam.
- Shred chicken.
- Add shredded chicken, zucchini and corn. Set HIGH PRESSURE for another 5 minutes. Release steam.
- Let soup rest for a few minutes. It thickens a bit as it cools.
- Taste for seasoning and put the garnishes you like.