REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Indulgent Meatless Zucchini and Spinach Lasagna
INDULGENT MEATLESS ZUCCHINI AND SPINACH LASAGNA
1 (8-oz.) container whipped chive and onion cream cheese
1 (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese
1/3 c. chopped fresh basil
1 t. salt
5 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
1 (10-oz.) pkg. fresh spinach
2 T. minced garlic
6 no-boil lasagna noodles
1 (7-oz.) pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
Fresh basil leaves, garnish
- Preheat oven 425.
- Stir together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, basil and salt in a bowl.
- Saute zucchini in large skillet with olive oil drizzled in bottom, for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add spinach, gently toss until wilted.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Spoon 1/3 of veggies into lightly greased 9” square baking dish.
- Top with 2 noodles and 1/3 of ricotta mixture. Repeat twice.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella.
- Bake, covered with lightly greased aluminum foil for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes.