1 (6-8 oz.) bag of steamer snow peas
2 bags of Rainbow mini-carrots
Salt, lemon pepper
½ c. balsamic vinegar
1-2 T. good quality honey
Thick balsamic vinegar, optional
1. Follow directions on steamer bag for snow peas.
2. Place them in bottom of a baking dish. Season with salt and lemon pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Puncture the carrot bags with a knife, 3-4 times and place in microwave for about 3 minutes.
4. Open bags of carrots and place on top of snow peas.
5. Season with salt and lemon pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
6. Mix the honey with balsamic vinegar and drizzle all over the carrots and peas.
7. If you have the extra-thick balsamic vinegar drizzle in a design on the top.
8. Place in 350 oven and heat through or until carrots are tender.
*****The thick balsamic vinegar can be found in specialty stores. It is thick like chocolate syrup. It is so delicious on so many things. The time you bake in oven will depend on the time you cook in microwave and time you might leave out on the counter and cook later.