HEAVENLY SWEET HUSH PUPPIESVegetable oil, for frying1 ¾ c. yellow cornmeal¾ c. flour2 t. baking…
HEARTY GOLDEN MASHED POTATOES
4 lbs. large golden Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 lb. carrots, peeled and cut into ½” chunks
8 green onions, thinly sliced
1 c. sour cream
½ c. butter
Salt, black pepper
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In Dutch oven, cook potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
- Place in bowl and mash and set aside.
- In skillet, saute onions in butter until tender.
- Add to potato mixture.
- Add sour cream and season to taste. Mix until blended
- Transfer to 13×9” baking dish that is greased.
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.