DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
CROCK POT LAYERED SMOTHERED ROUND STEAK
4 thin slices of round steak (or you can use cube steak, etc.)
2 white onions, cut into thick onion rings
1 large green bell pepper, cut into strips
1 (8-oz.) carton sliced mushrooms
Salt, red/black pepper
1 (10 ½-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10 ½-oz.) can cream of celery soup
1 packet of Lipton Onion-Mushroom Soup Mix
1 c. beef broth or water
Chopped green onions
- Spray inside of crock pot with PAM.
- Season the 4 slices of round steak.
- Place two of the slices on the bottom of crock pot (try not to let they overlap each other-a little won’t matter).
- Place the rings of one onion on top of the steak.
- Top with half of the bell pepper strips and half of the sliced mushrooms. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Place the last two slices of meat on top of the veggie mixture.
- Place rest of onion, bell pepper and mushrooms on top of the steak. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Mix in a bowl the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup and broth. Mix well.
- Pour over the meat/veggie mixture in crock pot.
- Sprinkle the Lipton Onion-Mushroom soup mix over the top.
- Place lid and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
*You can do 3 layers if you like, depends on the size of your crock pot. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes, lima beans and a fresh corn. A true winner!!!!!!!!!!!