OREO SURPRISESOreosPeanut butter1 box of your favorite Brownie Mix Preheat oven to 350.Place paper cupcake…
8 slices sharp cheddar cheese, divided
2 c. flour
2 c. plain cornmeal
2 T. baking powder
2 T. sugar
½ t. salt
½ t. black pepper
2 c. buttermilk
¼ c. butter, melted and cooled
4 large eggs, beaten
1 ½ c. shredded ham
½ c. plus 1 T. thinly sliced green onions
1. Preheat oven 375.
2. Cut 3 cheese slices into 4 squares. Chop remaining 5 cheese slices. Set aside.
3. Whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl.
4. Whisk together buttermilk, melted butter and eggs in another large bowl until smooth.
5. Add flour mixture to milk mixture, stirring until just combined.
6. Stir in chopped cheese, 1 c. ham and ½ c green onions.
7. Spray a 12-muffin pan with PAM.
8. Spoon ½ cup batter into each muffin cup.
9. Bake until muffins rise and appear dry on top, 10-12 minutes.
10. Place 1 cheese square on each muffin and top evenly with remaining shredded ham.
11. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out with moist crumbs, 8-10 minutes.
12. Sprinkle muffins with remaining green onions.
13. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing muffins from pans, using a butter knife to loosen edges from pan.