COOLING WATERMELON PUNCH1 c. water½ c. sugar6 c. cubed and seeded watermelon1 (12-oz.) can frozen…
Ghosts in the Graveyard
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 c. cold milk
- 2 pkgs. (4-serving size each) chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-oz.) Cool Whip
- Wilton Icing Decorations (these were the tiny ghosts)
- Optional decorations: Seasonal Halloween candies and decorative icings
- Crush cookies in food processor. Set aside.
- Pour milk in large bowl. Add pudding.
- Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in cool whip and half crushed cookies.
- Spoon into 13x9” dish. Sprinkle or decorate the top with remaining crushed cookies. You can make rows or sprinkle all over it.
- Decorate with the tiny ghosts, candies, etc.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
******If you would like to also like to make this into an adult version, instead of the chocolate pudding, substitute the boxed cheesecake mix. It is really delicious and silly at the same time.