REFRESHING FROSE’1 (750 ml.) bottle Rose’½ c. sugar½ c. water8 oz. fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered2…
GARLICKY SAUTEED FRESH SPINACH
1 ½-2 lbs. fresh baby spinach
2 T. good quality olive oil
3 T. minced garlic
1-2 T. butter
Juice of 1 lemon
Zest of 1 lemon
- In a very large pot (spinach is very large when put into pot but cooks down to hardly nothing), heat the olive oil and saute the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add all the spinach, salt and pepper. Toss with the garlic and oil.
- Cover pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Uncover pot and turn heat up to HIGH, and cook another minute. Stir with wooden spoon until all spinach is wilted.
- Use a slotted spoon to place spinach in serving dish.
- Top with butter, lemon zest and juice. Taste for salt and pepper.