CHOCOLATE BRIOCHE BREAD PUDDING WITH PRALINE SAUCEPRALINE SAUCE:½ c. firmly packed dark brown sugar¼ c.…
DIFFERENT CHILI MAC
1 (16-oz.) package elbow macaroni
2 lbs. ground chuck
1 large onion, chopped
1-2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and minced, optional
3 (15-oz.) cans tomato sauce
1 (15-oz.) can Ranch Style Beans, drained
2 (1.75-oz.) packages chili seasoning mix
2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Salt, black pepper
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spray 13×9” baking dish with PAM.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and keep warm.
- In large skillet, cook ground chuck, onion and jalapeno, stirring often, until meat crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Drain well.
- Stir in tomato sauce, beans and chili seasoning.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in pasta. Taste for seasoning.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Top with cheese
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.