2-3 ears sweet corn, husks removed2 T. corn oil1/2 c. Miracle Whip or Mayo1 t.…
FRESH DICED YAMS WITH ROSEMARY AND BALSAMIC GLAZE
1 fresh yam, diced or cubed (you can leave skin on)
1 banana pepper, sliced and seeded
3-4 multi-colored mini peppers, sliced and seeded
1 red onion, thinly sliced
Salt, black pepper, cumin
Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Spray a baking sheet with PAM. Preheat oven 375.
- In a bowl, combine the yams, peppers and onion.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar all over the top.
- Lay the fresh rosemary on top.
- Place in oven and roast until tender. Stir halfway through cooking process.