1 T. minced garlic
1-2 minced fresh jalapenos, seeded
2 c. finely chopped green cabbage
2 c. finely chopped purple cabbage
1 (10-oz.) bag finely shredded carrots
1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
½ c. fresh lime juice
2 T. honey
Kosher salt/black pepper
½ t. ground cumin
1. In small saute pan, heat about 1-2 T. olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and jalapeno, cook 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
3. In large bowl, toss together cabbages, carrot and tomatoes.
4. In small bowl, whisk together garlic mixture, lime juice, honey, salt, pepper and cumin and about 1 T. olive oil.
5. Pour mixture over cabbage mixture, stir to combine.
6. Taste for seasoning. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.