4 English muffins, split or your favorite bread choice
4 slices cheese, your favorite
2 T. butter
8 large eggs
Kosher salt, black pepper
1 ripe avocado, cut into thin strips
Chopped green onions, garnish
1. Preheat oven 375.
2. Place muffins on a rimmed baking sheet and place a slice of cheese on top of each bottom muffin.
3. Bake until cheese melts, 1-3 minutes.
4. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter.
5. Add eggs and cook, stirring, until curds begin to form, about 2 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking until eggs are just set, about 1-2 minutes longer.
7. Spoon eggs over cheese and top with avocado slices.
8. Garnish with green onions. Close the sandwich with the muffin top.
9. If you like, you can place back in oven just to heat through.