4 T. caramel topping
1 t. rum extract
2 already baked and iced cinnamon rolls (from the 12.4-oz. can)
½ ripe medium banana, sliced
Vanilla ice cream, optional
1. Heat oven 350.
2. In a small bowl, beat egg.
3. Stir in 2 T. of caramel topping and rum extract.
4. Cut rolls into 1” cubes.
5. Add the cubes to the egg mixture. Stir to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
6. Divide mixture between 2 generously sprayed 6-oz. cups with PAM.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set.
8. With a knife, loosen edges of each cup and slide onto dessert plate.
9. Top with banana slices, drizzle with remaining caramel topping and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Serve with ice cream.
*****Great way to use those leftover baked cinnamon rolls.