REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
2 T. butter
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
1 lb. andouille or smoked sausage, cut into ½” rounds
2 c. chopped onion mixture
2 c. chopped fresh tomatoes
2 T. minced garlic
1 lb. linguine, cooked and kept warm
Chopped green onion, garnish
- In large Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken and sausage and cook until lightly browned, about 5-8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add the chopped onion mixture to pot and cook until softened, stir occasionally.
- Add back the chicken and sausage, tomatoes, broth, garlic and Creole seasoning.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer until chicken is cooked, about 12-15 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta and taste for seasoning.
- Garnish with green onion.