ULTIMATE CITRUS PECAN PIECREAM CHEESE PIE DOUGH:1 ½ c. flour¼ t. baking powder¼ t. kosher…
“RUN THROUGH THE GARDEN” GRILLED SALMON
4-6 oz. fresh salmon fillet with skin on
½ red onion
1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
4-6 mixed color mini peppers, cut into strips
2 banana peppers, cut into strips
1 medium (thin type) eggplant, cut into rounds
½ c. red cherry tomatoes, halved
½ c. yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
½ c. fresh pico de gallo
2 fresh lemons sliced
Kosher salt, black pepper
1 (16-oz.) bottle Cindy’s Kitchen of Brockton Barcelona Vinaigrette “Mediterranean Style”
- Lay two long sheets of heavy duty foil on a surface, making a cross look.
- Place the salmon in center of foil.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle with Worcestershire sauce and some of the vinaigrette.
- Layer the veggies on top of the salmon: onion, peppers, eggplant, tomatoes, pico and lemons on top.
- Drizzle with more vinaigrette and salt and pepper.
- Close up foil to make a sealed packet.
- Place on hot grill or 400 degree oven and cook 18-20 minutes. Depending on size of fish.
- When finish cooking, open foil packet and let stay on grill or oven for another 5-8 minutes. You can drizzle more of the vinaigrette, if desired.
*You can use any fish you like and any assortment of veggies. These were the ones that were fresh from my garden that day.