REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Festive Pull-apart Easter Bunny Bread
FESTIVE PULL-APART EASTER BUNNY BREAD
18 oz. Mozzarella cheese
16 biscuits (Pillsbury Grands)
2 T. butter
½ t. garlic powder
½ t. Italian seasoning
3 T. chopped fresh parsley
¼ c. finely grated Parmesan
1 c. Ranch dressing
- Heat oven 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut Mozzarella cheese into small pieces. Need about 50 pieces.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits. Cut 13 of the biscuits into fourths for a total of 52 biscuit pieces. YOU WILL NOT USE ALL THE BISCUITS (FEW LEFT OVER.)
- Roll each piece into ball.
- Position a ramekin on cookie sheet where bunny tail will go.
- Place biscuit balls seam side down next to each other to form a bunny shape, working around the ramekin.
- Melt butter in microwave then stir in garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Brush butter mixture over the biscuit balls.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle top of bunny with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Allow to cool slightly and fill ramekin with Ranch Dressing.
*Lining the baking sheet with parchment paper, allows you to lift entire bunny bread off baking sheet and place onto a cutting board or platter.