SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA
1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)
2 mint tea bags
2 c. water
Fresh mint leaves, optional
- Brew tea bags in 2 c. of water and let cool.
- PREPARE MELON FOR JUICING: Slice melon into medium-sized chunks, fill a blender about 2/3 of the way full. Blend until smooth, adding more chunks until you reach at least 3 c. of juice.
- Place a mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the melon juice through the strainer, stirring with spoon to help with the strain.
- Once you get 2 c. of melon juice, combine the juice and tea in a pitcher. Stir to mix.
- When ready to serve, pour into 2 glasses over ice and garnish with fresh mint.