TASTY GALETTE DE TOMATE2 ½ c. flour1 T. sugarSalt/black pepper1 c. cold butter, cut into…
EXQUISITE LIGHTER FROZEN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE
½ c. dark chocolate chips
½ c. semisweet chocolate chips
¼ c. low-fat milk
2 T. dark corn syrup
2 T. chocolate-flavored liqueur
1 t. vanilla
2 T. meringue powder
1 ½ c. fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (9”) pre-made rolled pie crust, baked according to directions on box and cooled
Semisweet chocolate squares, to grate for garnish
- Melt both chocolates and milk in double boiler over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add corn syrup, liqueur and vanilla.
- Mix together and allow to cool completely.
- With electric mixer on HIGH, beat meringue powder with 6 T. water in bowl until glossy peaks form, 2-3 minutes.
- With rubber spatula, gently fold the beaten meringue and whipped topping into the cooled chocolate mixture until no streaks of white remain.
- Spoon into prepared crust and spread evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until frozen.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.