2 oz. mixed pineapple and cranberry juice, chilled2 oz. Sprite, chilled1 ¼ oz. shot Malibu…
EGG STUFFED BAKED POTATOES
2-4 baked potatoes
2-4 slices hickory smoked bacon, cooked and chopped
Shredded sharp cheddar cheese or favorite cheese
2-4 fresh eggs
Chopped fresh chives or dill or green onions
Salt, black pepper
Toppings: sour cream, Greek yogurt, sautéed veggies or different herbs, optional
1. Slice the top off of the baked potato.
2. With a spoon, scoop out the pulp (you can leave a little around the skin).
3. Season inside of potato with salt and pepper.
4. Crack an egg into each potato. Season the egg.
5. Top with chopped bacon and cheese.
6. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes depending on how runny you like your eggs. You do not want it to be dry, you want some runniness.
7. Garnish with your favorite topping.
*****You can use chopped ham, turkey, chicken etc. instead of ham. You can save the pulp for other dishes like mashed potatoes, etc.