2 oz. mixed pineapple and cranberry juice, chilled2 oz. Sprite, chilled1 ¼ oz. shot Malibu…
3 T. butter
4 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into ½” cubes
1 ½ t. ground cinnamon
¼ t. ground allspice
¼ t. salt
1 ½ c. uncooked Arborio rice
½ c. packed dark brown sugar
4 c. apple juice, room temp
1 t. vanilla
Dried cranberries, sliced almonds and or milk, optional toppings
1. Coat inside of CROCK POT slow cooker with PAM.
2. Melt butter in large skillet.
3. Add apples, cinnamon, allspice and salt.
4. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until apples begin to release juices.
5. Place the mixture in CROCK POT.
6. Stir in rice and sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
7. Add apple juice and vanilla.
8. Cover and cook on HIGH 1 ½-2 hours or until all liquid is absorbed.
9. Add toppings that you desire.