CREAMY BERRY-MANGO-ALMOND SHAKE4 c. hulled fresh strawberries, halved1 ½ c. good quality vanilla frozen yogurt,…
EASY REFRIED BEANS
1 can pinto beans
½ red onion, chopped
¼ c. butter
Salt to taste
½ c. shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
Chopped green onions, garnish
- Bring beans to boil in a saucepan.
- Strain liquid off beans and discard liquid.
- Put beans in bowl and use an electric mixer and mash finely.
- Stir in onion, butter and salt.
- Return to saucepan and heat thoroughly over low heat.
- Stir in grated cheese and taste for seasoning. Garnish.