COOLING WATERMELON PUNCH1 c. water½ c. sugar6 c. cubed and seeded watermelon1 (12-oz.) can frozen…
DELICIOUS STEAK AND POTATO FOIL PACKET MEALS
2-3 lbs. top sirloin steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 2×2” pieces
1 lb. baby Yukon gold potatoes, quartered or halved as long as they are about 1” in size
Salt, black pepper
2 T. minced garlic
1 t. onion powder
1 t. dried oregano
2 t. dried parsley
1 t. dried thyme
Fresh chopped parsley, garnish
- In a large bowl, combine steak, potatoes and garlic.
- Drizzle with olive oil to totally coat all the ingredients in bowl.
- Add salt, black pepper and all the seasonings. Mix well to coat.
- Divide steak and potato mixture between 4 (12×12”) sheets of foil.
- Wrap the foil tightly around the contents to form your packets.
- Grill over high heat for about 10 minutes on each side or until steak and potatoes are cooked through. You can also bake in 425 oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- If you like a char on your steaks—on grill open packet at end of cook time and let cook a few more minutes. In oven, turn to broil for a few minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
*You can add veggies like mushrooms, beans, etc.