DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
DELICIOUS BARBECUED CRABS
2 dozen live blue-point crabs
Salt, cayenne pepper
2 c. butter
1 c. fresh lemon juice
3-4 T. concentrated liquid crab boil
1 T. lemon-pepper seasoning mix
2 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 t. garlic powder
- Preheat grill to 300.
- Scald crabs with hot water to stun them.
- Remove the back (top shell) from each crab. Clean out gills, lungs and center of each.
- Crack the claws but do not remove the shell.
- Season with salt and cayenne.
- In saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, crab boil, seasoning mix, Worcestershire, garlic powder and paprika.
- Heat over low heat until butter melts.
- With a basting brush, brush about 1/3 of sauce on crabs.
- Place crabs, cavity side down on grill. Close the lid. Cook 10 minutes.
- Flip crabs and fill cavities with more butter sauce. Close lid and cook 12-15 minutes more.
- When you remove from grill baste with remaining sauce or serve on the side.
*Time on grill depends on size of crabs.