REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Decadent Pots de Creme
DECADENT POTS DE CRÈME
1 (12-oz.) bag semisweet chocolate chips
4 eggs, at room temperature
1 T. vanilla
Pinch of salt
1 c. very hot strong coffee
1 T. brandy
1 (8-oz.) Cool Whip
1. In a food processor or blender, place the chocolate chips.
2. Crack eggs and add to processor.
3. Add vanilla, salt and brandy.
4. Pulse until chips are mostly pulverized.
5. Turn on the processor and drizzle the hot coffee in a steady stream. The heat from the coffee will melt the chocolate. Process until smooth.
6. Divide the mixture between 4 glass type serving dishes (wine glasses, demitasse cups, etc.)
7. Cover with saran wrap and place in refrigerator 4-6 hours or overnight.
8. Remove wrap and gently place a nice dollop of the Cool Whip in the middle.
9. Sprinkle with chocolate chips or shavings.
You can make your own topping if desired.
WHIPPED BRANDY CREAM
1 c. heavy cream
¼ c. powdered sugar
1 T. brandy
1. Add heavy cream and sugar to a bowl and beat with electric mixer until it forms soft peaks.
2. Add the brand and mix in.
3. Us this instead of the Cool Whip if desired.
This Post Has 0 Comments