6 oz. Pear Vodka (or regular vodka)
2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
5 oz. pear nectar
Champagne or a sweeter sparkling wine
Thinly sliced pears, garnish
1. In a pitcher, combine the vodka, lemon juice and nectar.
2. Refrigerate until chilled.
3. When chilled, fill champagne flutes ¾ of the way full.
4. Top off with the champagne.
5. Garnish with pear slice. Serve immediately.
*****Pear nectar is usually found in the juice section of either canned or refrigerated area.
On a visit to THE BIG LITTLE CUP in Arnaudville, LA, the waiter, Jordan, brought us some complimentary glasses of the PEAR SANGRIA! I did not get the recipe but played with it and came up with this one. It was a great refreshing drink! Not too sweet, just right!