DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
4 c. freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
2 c. flour
1 c. butter, softened
1 T. kosher salt
¼ t. red pepper
2 c. crispy rice cereal
- Preheat oven 350.
- Beat cheese, flour, butter, salt and red pepper at medium speed with electric mixer for 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball.
- Gently stir in cereal.
- Shape into 1” balls and place 1” apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten each dough ball with fork dipped in flour.
- Bake in batches, 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer wafers to wire racks and cool completely.