UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
CRISPY ZUCCHINI FRIES WITH TANGY HORSERADISH DIP
1 c. Miracle Whip or mayo
2 T. catsup
2 T. prepared horseradish
1 t. smoked paprika
1 t dried oregano
1 t. black pepper
1 t. red pepper
2 large zucchini, cut into sixths lengthwise and halved crosswise
1 c. Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 ½ c. panko bread crumbs
Kosher salt/black pepper
- DIP: In bowl, stir together all the ingredients for DIP. Cover and refrigerate up to 5 days.
- FRIES: Preheat oven 400. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place a wire rack on pan and spray with PAM.
- In shallow bowl, place Italian bread crumbs. In another shallow bowl, place beaten eggs. In third shallow bowl, combine panko, salt and pepper.
- Dip each zucchini piece in Italian bread crumbs, dip in beaten egg to coat, let excess drip off.
- Dredge in panko mixture.
- Place on rack.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with dip.