WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
Breakfast on the Run Individual Muffins
BREAKFAST ON THE RUN INDIVIDUAL MUFFINS
1 t. salt
1 t. black pepper
1 t. chili powder
¼ c. minced red onion
½ c. fresh pico de gallo
¼ c. chopped onions
¼ c. bacon bits
3 slices honey ham, diced
3 slices roasted turkey, diced
1 c. Four Cheese Mexican Mix or favorite cheese
- Preheat oven 350. Spray standard muffin pans (makes about 24 muffins.)
- Crack eggs in bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, chili powder. Whisk until blended.
- Add red onion, pico, onions, bacon, ham, turkey, and cheese. Mix well.
- Using ¼ c. scoop, scoop mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until puffy and barely set.
- Remove from oven.
- The muffins will start to flatten just a bit. Run knife along edges and lift from pan.
- Serve warm or at room temp.
*You can freeze them. Place in plastic bags. Thaw and reheat in microwave or oven. You can change up the meats, veggies and cheeses.