UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
BOLD GARDEN POTATO SALAD
3 lbs. new potatoes, halved
Kosher salt, black pepper
4 oz. fresh snow peas or sugar snap peas
3 T. Dijon mustard
3 T. fresh lemon juice
1 t. sugar
2/3 c. olive oil
1 c. loosely packed fresh herbs (basil, chives, mint, dill), rough chop
- Place potatoes in cold salted water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and cook until tender. Drain and cool 30 minutes.
- Cook snow peas or sugar snaps in salted boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until crispy/tender. Drain. Press between paper towels.
- Cut peas into ½” pieces. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Whisk together mustard, lemon juice, and sugar. Slowly add olive oil in steady stream, whisking until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently toss together potatoes and ½ c. of dressing in large bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
- Right before serving, gently stir in peas, herbs and remaining dressing.
- Season to taste, again.