DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
AWESOME POPCORN TREATS
1 (10-oz.) pkg. miniature marshmallows
1 T. butter
1/8 t. kosher salt
10 c. salt and oil free popped popcorn (like SmartPop)
1 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Coat 8 inch square baking pan with PAM.
- Line with parchment paper, allowing paper to extend over edges of pan.
- Coat paper with PAM.
- Combine marshmallows, butter and salt in Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Cook mixture until melted and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in popcorn.
- Transfer mixture to pan, pressing with parchment paper coated with PAM.
- Place chocolate in microwave safe bowl in microwave for 1 minute
- Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over popcorn mixture.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Lift mixture from pan and cut into 12 bars.