DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
COLORFUL TEX-MEX VEGGIE CASSEROLE
1 (7-oz.) box Tony Chachere’s Yellow Rice
1 (11-oz.) can Mexicorn, drained
2 dozen or more red cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Chopped green onions, garnish
Kosher salt/black pepper
- Prepare yellow rice according to package directions.
- Spray 9×11” baking dish with PAM.
- Mix the corn with the rice and spread in baking dish. Taste for seasoning. If needed add salt and pepper.
- Place the sliced tomatoes across the top of corn/rice mixture.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- When ready to serve, place in 325 oven and bake until heated through, about 15-20 minutes.
*You can add ground beef, chicken, etc. or seafood, chicken pieces, if you desire to have an all in one dish.