2 (6) fresh avocado halves (These are purchased from Kartchner’s Grocery and Specialty Meat Store…
3-4 ripe avocados
½ red onion, finely chopped
2-3 fresh jalapenos, seeded and chopped
4-6 oz. fresh pico de gallo
4 oz. feta cheese
1 -8 oz. soft cream cheese (I like to use the jalapeno flavored soft cream cheese)
Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder
Tabasco to taste
- Peel and cut avocados into dice size pieces.
- Squeeze lime juice over avocados
- Blend together cream cheese, feta, onion, pico de gallo, and jalapenos.
- Add to avocados. Mix well.
- Add about 2 T. olive oil and add seasoning to your taste.
- Chill until ready to serve as a dip or spread for cornbread pancakes.
*This will keep for about a week if you really cover avocados with lime juice. This keeps them from turning brown. Excellent dip with chips.