Corn/Tamale/Crawfish Cornbread Pancakes
|Corn/Tamale/Crawfish Cornbread Pancakes|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 c. of corn and tamales
- 1 c. crawfish etouffee
- ⅔ c. low fat buttermilk
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- Mix Cornbread mix with milk.
- Add cheese, corn and tamales and etouffee.
- Mix well.
- Take large non stick skillet.
- Spray skillet with PAM.
- Pour 3-4” pancake size into skillet.
- Brown on each side 1-2 minutes.
- Keep warm until serving. Wrap in foil.
- *****Serve with lots of different soups. You can make the pancakes and freeze them and just defrost at room temp and wrap in foil to rewarm them.
This Post Has 0 Comments