MAGICAL SKILLET S’MORES12 mini-cast iron skillets6 (1.55-oz.) individually wrapped milk chocolate bars (like Hershey’s), broken…
Zucchini Boats Stuffed with Spinach
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3-4 medium sized zucchini
- Salt, black pepper
- 2 boxes of Green Giant Creamed Spinach
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Lemon zest
- Cook zucchini in salted boiling water until tender, about 5-8 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Drain and let cool.
- Cook the 2 boxes of creamed spinach as directed on box.
- Add about ¼-1/2 c. fresh grated parmesan cheese and season to taste.
- Cut zucchini in half and with a spoon, scoop out the pulp. You can save pulp to put in other casseroles. Do not throw it away. Place zucchini face down on paper towel to drain.
- When ready, fill the cavity of zucchini with the spinach.
- Place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle lemon zest over the zucchini.
- Bake in 325 oven for 5-8 minutes until hot. You can sprinkle with more parmesan cheese if you like.
*****You will have leftover filling. Save. You can use in stuffing mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes, etc. I use to make a spinach filling from scratch but this is so much easier and quicker (SEE CREAMED SPINACH). If you have leftover Spinach Madeline, save for this use also. Makes a great stuffing