REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Zing-Zang Bloody Mary Crawfish Salad
ZING-ZANG BLOOD MARY CRAWFISH SALAD
1/3 c. Zing-Zang Bloody Mary Mix
¼ c. fresh lemon juice
1 t. dry mustard
Kosher salt/black pepper
Tabasco, to taste
1 T. prepared horseradish
½ c. olive oil
1 lb. package crawfish tails
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
12 pickled okra pods, halved
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
½ c. thinly sliced celery
Your favorite lettuce, shredded
Celery leaves and lemon zest, garnish
- In bowl, whisk together Blood Mary mix, juice, salt, Tabasco, pepper and horseradish.
- Add oil in slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until combined.
- In bowl, combine crawfish, onion, okra, tomato and celery with ¼ c. dressing.
- Place lettuce on platter, top with crawfish mixture and serve with additional dressing
- Garnish with celery leaves and lemon zest.